When you have invested a large amount of money in a swimming pool, we believe you should be able to enjoy it beyond the summer months, or even all year round.
A comfortable swimming tempter is around 25 – 26°C, however with additional heating it will usually stay between 18 – 20°C. While your swimming pool will absorb heat during the day it can lose as much as 5°C overnight, making it difficult to keep the pool at a consistent temperature naturally.
A heat pump is a very energy-efficient heating option for your pool. It uses the same technology as reverse-cycle air conditioners, extracting ambient heat from the air and transferring it to the water through a series of processes.
Heat pumps use electricity to operate small pumps and fans. No gas or other fuel is used, which reduces your carbon foot print for a more environmentally friendly pool-heating solution. We use Pool heat pumps that are very robust and energy efficient heating and cooling systems available.
- Reliable, year-round water heating
- Inverter driven for maximum energy efficiency
- Water temperatures up to 45°C and max pressure 4 bar when connected to Heat Exchanger
- Operation in outdoor temperatures as low as -20°C
- Environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant
- Easy to use LCD Wall Controller with 7 Day Timer
- Cooling mode available
- Compact design
When choosing a heat pump, you should consider the following factors:
- Maximum desired temperature
- Swimming pool size
- Heat pump location
- Desired swimming season